Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We are so excited to have reached and impacted the lives of one million students and lifelong learners with Moosmosis, our inclusive and global youth education platform! Thank you again for joining us in our journey of lifelong learning! Moosmosis wouldn’t have been possible without this wonderful community!
For those of us who are new to Moosmosis, we are an interactive and inclusive youth education platform, providing a comprehensive open-access collection of various lessons and unique learning tools, such as interactive learning games, animations, and simulations, for students and lifelong learners around the world. Everything on our website – all educational content, resources, and educational games – are original creations made by our team of students, for students and lifelong learners.
Created by Students, for Students and Lifelong Learners!
Our team at Moosmosis believes in lifelong learning and open accessible education, and that we are all students by heart and mind. We created Moosmosis to share our thoughts, learning resources, and fresh youth insights on a variety of subjects among arts and sciences.
Nominated for Versatile and Mystery Blogger Awards!
We are incredibly honored to have been nominated by Obioma, an inspiring and passionate lifelong learner from Dream Desire Achieve for both the Versatile and Mystery Blogger Awards! A Nigerian lawyer and loving mother living in the United Kingdom, Obioma writes with passion on widening our horizons and achieving our dreams, with a wide collection of riveting poetry and meaningful reflections on life. Check out her site at Dream Desire Achieve. Thank you Obioma again for this honor!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award? What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion” (Okoto Engima).
The Versatile Blogger Award is a peer-nominated award recognizing newly discovered bloggers for their fresh and insightful work in our global community. Nominated websites and blogs are awarded for their exceptional quality of writing, uniqueness of the subjects covered, and the level of love displayed in the words of their digital pages.
- Display the award logo/image on your website or blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whomever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself, and answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people based on the award criteria.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Moosmosis’s Questions from Obioma
1. What were you like as a child?
Moosmosis is run by multiple people and all youth! As children, we were all fun, playful, creative, curious, and well-behaved little angels! Perhaps, our parents might say otherwise. 😉 One thing for sure, we all absolutely loved learning and discovering new things. That’s why we gathered together to create Moosmosis and its educational content, accessible to anyone around the world. Adventure is our middle name.
2. What is your favourite dish?
Anything sweet and scrumptious! Fluffy American pancakes, Italian spaghetti, English chicken and chips, Japanese ramen, Chinese wonton, Mexican enchiladas, Peruvian ceviche, Indian curry, Greek moussaka, German schnitzel, Nigerian jollof rice, South African vetkoek, you name it! Did we forget to mention chocolate?
3. What is your favourite vacation destination?
A lovely warm beach.
4. Describe a perfect moment with a loved one.
Spending quality time with them anywhere, anytime 🙂
Our Website and Blog Nominees
Congratulations to our blog nominees! Our team at Moosmosis nominates you for both the Mystery and Versatile Blogger Awards for your fantastic and passionate work. We urge everyone to check out their inspiring content and discover new thrilling adventures!
1. Records of the Ohanzee: https://recordsoftheohanzee.com/
2. Kate Rauner: https://katerauner.wordpress.com/
3. Jonny at Science Casual: https://scicasual.wordpress.com/
4. Dark Matters a Lot: https://darkmattersalot.com/about/
5. The Literate Lurcher: https://annabellefranklinauthor.wordpress.com/
6. All In A Dad’s Work: https://allinadadswork.wordpress.com/
7. Moving in Time: https://amonikabyanyuvva.wordpress.com/
8. Victorliase – Photography |Lifestyle | Advocacy : https://victorialise.com/
9. My Meals Are on Wheels: https://beatcancer2010.wordpress.com/
10. Xavier Vila at Beyond Atlas: https://beyondatlas.wordpress.com/
11. PoetSpeak: https://annegaelan16.wordpress.com
12. Professional Moron: https://professionalmoron.com
13. Zelda Reville- A Sea of Illusions : https://zeldareville.wordpress.com/
14. Rhapsody Boheme – A Personal Journey: https://rhapsodyboho.wordpress.com/
15. Making Sense of Complications: https://makingsenseofcomplications.com/
16. Inbound Happiness: https://inboundhappiness.wordpress.com/
17. Kavara Stories: https://kavarastories.com/
18. Manolis – Greek Canadian Poet: https://vequinox.wordpress.com/
19. The Silent Astronomer: https://silentastronomer.com/
20. Sara in LaLaLand: https://sarainlalaland.wordpress.com/
Moosmosis’s 5 Fabulous Questions for Nominees
- What is your passion?
- What does the word ‘lifelong learner’ mean to you?
- What was the most meaningful experience or moment in your life?
- Who inspires you?
- Fun Bonus: Which animal would be your spirit animal, and why?
Support Us on Facebook!
Lastly, we have recently launched our new Facebook page! Join our community of students and lifelong learners on Facebook, and let’s embark on fulfilling and intellectual adventures.
If you enjoyed this post or our mission on active lifelong learning for all, please support us and the wonders of lifelong learning by giving us a Facebook thumbs up!
Thank you so much again for joining our journey of lifelong learning! Stay tune!
Copright 2016 Moosmosis